Current Concert Season
2021 – 2022
- RENEWAL: Celebration (May 2022)
- RENEWAL: Imagination (October 2021)
- HOLIDAY CONCERT (December 3 & 4, 2021)
- RENEWAL: Revolution (March 2022)
“Celebration” of how we have moved forward through the tribulations and look at how music brings support and comfort. This final concert will feature a collaboration with the Dallas College Eastfield Guitar Ensemble under the direction of Eddie Healy. You do not want to miss it. You just need a ticket. Click HERE to get a FREE ticket.
On the Program…
- Percy Grainger (1882-1961), The Duke of Marlborough Fanfare
- Olga Amelkina-Vera, Étoiles Par Grand Vent (Homage to Antoine de Saint-Exupéry) (Stars in the Wind) for Guitar Duo and Orchestra ***PREMIERE***
- Florence B. Price (1887-1953), Symphony No. 1 in E minor
“Imagination”—a look at what can be. This first concert will incorporate inventive composers from the past and today and consider how we can be more adventurous and creative in our lives. You just need a ticket. Tickets are FREE. Click HERE to get one.
- Kathryn Bostic, Portrait of a Peaceful Warrior
- Franz Liszt, Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Major, S. 125
- Dr. Baya Kakouberi, piano
- Edvard Grieg, Symphonic Dances, Op. 64
Featuring Pianist Baya Kakouberi. CLICK HERE FOR BIO
“Revolution” will feature music that is considered ahead of its time and an exciting collaboration with Dallas Black Dance Theatre. Concerts are FREE. Click HERE to get a FREE Ticket.
On the Program…
- Camille Saint-Saëns (1835-1921), Suite algérienne, Op. 60
- Conni Ellisor, Diaspora – Featuring Encore! of Dallas Black Dance Theatre
- Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827), Symphony No. 5 in C minor, op. 67